First of all , I will be hosting a weekly link party starting next week!! Showcase your Talent Thursday will be starting every Wednesday evening. Feel free to take a button and please join me and link up your crafts, recipes, tutorials, etc. I hope to see you all next Wednesday night !!
I want to give a lot of thanks to Tiffany at My Crowded Kitchen for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award!!! Make sure you go check out her blog, she has some great recipes.
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
Thank the person who gave you this award.
Include a link to their blog.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the the Versatile Blogger Award.
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
There are also a few add-on rules:
In the same post, include this set of rules.
Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
So, what is the Versatile blogger award? "It is a great way to introduce different bloggers to each other and promote quality blogs readers may not have discovered otherwise."
Here are my nominees- please stop by and check them out!
Make sure to go check out all of these great blogs. I enjoy reading your posts and look forward to seeing your posts. I love each one of your blogs and look forward reading you in my news feed.
Thank you so much for everyone that reads and comments on my blog. I really appreciate all of the support in something that I enjoy doing!
Here are my 7 facts:
1. I live with my husband Brian, my son Aaron, who is 9 months old, and my dog Homer.
2. My husband and I met at the end of our senior year of high school and our second date was going to prom together. We have been married for 5 1/2 years.
3. I was born in New York state, about 45 minutes from the city and lived there until I was 8 years old.
4. I moved to Central Pennsylvania when I was 8 and have lived there ever since, except for the four years I went to college near Pittsburgh.
5. Aaron is named after my mom's dad who died when she was 9 of Lou Gehrig's Disease.
6. I love food, when we go on trips our favorite part somehow revolves around food.
7. I have a special weakness for desserts. If there are multiple desserts I always have to try a little bit of each. I don't try to make desserts all the time, however, because I would end up eating them all.