Today is my one year anniversary of blogging! I think that it is really exciting and I cannot believe that it has already been a year. I love blogging and can't wait to see what is to come this year. Make sure you check out the special birthday themed recipes I will have later this week, but now it's time for the Crazy Cooking Challenge.
This month's challenge is Stuffing. I have never made my own stuffing before. I grew up with my mom always making Stove Top and I always use Stove Top now, since I think it tastes good and its so easy to make. So, instead of trying to make my own stuffing I decided to spice up a box of instant stuffing.
I decided to make seafood stuffing. This is so easy to make and just requires the addition of shrimp and crab to a boxed stuffing mix. It thought this tasted really good and I love how different it is without all the hard work. This would make a great addition to your Thanksgiving table.
Other Crazy Cooking Challenge recipes:
* December: Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
* January: Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
* February: Chocolate Cake with Strawberry Mousse Filling
* March: Baked Spaghetti
* April: Single Serving Blueberry Muffin
* July: Tempura Chicken Tenders
* August: Individual Oreo Turtle Cheesecakes
* September: Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip
* October: Upside Down Apple Pie
(Recipe from Taste of Home)
1 can (6 ounces) crab meat, drained or 1 cup imitation crab meat
1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained or 1 cup cooked small shrimp, peeled
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Prepare the stuffing according to the package directions
2. Gently stir in the crab meat, shrimp, and lemon juice into the stuffing.
Linked to these parties