This week I have been celebrating my 1 year blog anniversary. Earlier in the week I made Cookies n' Cream Funfetti Cookies to celebrate! Today I decided to make Cake Batter Cheesecakes. My favorite thing about these cheesecakes is that they are in individual servings so you can have only one if you want. Believe me though, you are not going to want to have just one!
These cheesecakes were amazing!! I couldn't stop eating them. The cheesecakes had yellow cake mix in them to give a great cake flavor. There is also rainbow jimmies in the cheesecakes and the cheesecakes sat on a graham cracker crust. These are a great treat for any party. I hope that you make them for your next celebration or gathering!
Cake Batter Cheesecakes
Graham Cracker Crust
6 graham crackers, crushed
3 tablespoons butter, melted.
1. Line a muffin tin with liners.
2. Mix together the crushed graham crackers and melted butter to create a crust and evenly spread the crust in 9 muffin tins and press into the bottom of the muffin tin.
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3 tablespoons yellow cake mix
1 tablespoon rainbow jimmies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in the egg, vanilla, yellow cake mix, and rainbow jimmies until combined.
3. Evenly spoon the batter over the graham cracker crusts.
4. Bake the cheesecakes for 15 minutes or until they are set.
5. When done cooling, sprinkle additional rainbow jimmies on top of the cheesecakes. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This makes about 9 mini cheesecakes.
Check out some other great cheesecakes recipes:
Linked to these parties