One of my favorite foods are s'mores. There is just something about the melted chocolate with the gooeyness of the marshmallow, and the added graham cracker. The combination of s'mores with another one of my favorite foods, cookies, makes a super delicious treat!
These cookies are super easy too!! They only used 4 ingredients: graham crackers, refrigerated cookie dough, marshmallows and chocolate. The cookie is on top of the graham cracker and is topped with the marshmallow and chocolate. These cookies are so delicious, I couldn't stop eating them. Enjoy!
(Recipe adapted from The Girl Who Ate Everything)
1 roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
Regular sized marshmallows
Regular sized Hershey bars, broken into pieces
Graham Crackers, broken into squares
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or tin foil. Lay out the graham crackers on the cookie sheet as close together as possible. They should be touching.
3. Place a ball of 1-2 tablespoons of cookie dough on the center of each graham cracker.
4. Bake for 5 minutes and then remove to place a marshmallow on top of the cookie. Press the marshmallow down then place a Hershey bar piece on top of the marshmallow.
5. Bake for 5-7 more minutes or until the cookies are golden brown. Place the cookies on a wire rack to cool.
Linked to these parties