I love individual sized desserts because I can have just one, and not feel as bad about it, or like with this dessert, I can have more than one if I choose. These Mini Parfaits are so delicious! They include layers of sugar cookies, strawberries, white chocolate chips, and whipped cream.
This is a great treat for summer and a great way to use any leftover sugar cookies. I bought sugar cookies to use in making this, but you can make your own or use leftover sugar cookies. This parfait makes three individual mini servings. They can all be combined if you wish to make one larger parfait. I hope you enjoy this delicious treat!
(makes 3 mini parfaits or one large parfait)
3 Mini parfait glasses
3 sugar cookies, cut into half
1 teaspoon sugar
6 teaspoons white chocolate chips (2 teaspoons per mini parfait)
2 additional strawberries, cut in half (optional garnish)
1. Break 3 of the sugar cookie halves into pieces and put the pieces into the bottom of the 3 parfait glasses.
2. Cut the strawberries into quarters and mash with a fork. Then mix the mashed strawberries with the sugar. Spoon a little bit of the strawberry mixture over the sugar cookies.
3. Put 1 teaspoon of white chocolate chips on top of the strawberry layer.
4. Add a layer of whipped cream on top of the white chocolate chips.
5. Repeat each layer and then top with half of a strawberry.
Linked to these parties