I love anything that is Chicken Bacon Ranch and I love pizza. I thought of this recipe to combine the two. Its really good and it is easy enough that it can be done on a weeknight. I use refrigerated pizza dough and pre-cooked chicken strips to make the meal easy. It is a good recipe, we have been making this for awhile and is our go to pizza recipe.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
1 refrigerated pizza crust
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
1 cup pre-cooked chicken strips
4 strips bacon
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Grease the cookie sheet and spread out the refrigerated pizza dough on the cookie sheet. Cook the pizza crust for 8 minutes before putting any toppings on. This allows the dough to get a little more crispy.
3. While this is happening, cook the bacon in a skillet on the oven or on the microwave until crispy. Drain any fat. Crumble the bacon into small pieces.
4. Cut up the chicken into cubes.
5. Take the pizza crust out of the oven and spread on the ranch dressing over the whole pizza, leaving a little bit of crust on the sides. I used fat free ranch dressing to make the pizza a little more healthier, wheat crust can also be used. Then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the pizza, covering the ranch dressing.
6. Then sprinkle the chicken and bacon on top of the cheese, covering the pizza. Cook for 6-10 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and melted.
Linked to these parties